No, this is not a script for a Star Trek episode. What you are about to read is real. It is real scientific medical technology about a non-invasive alternative healing therapy developed by the Russian space program that almost sounds to good to be true.
What is S.C.E.N.A.R. Therapy?
S.C.E.N.A.R. Therapy has the following effects:
* Therapeutic and revitalizing effects appear already after the first session
* Achieved effects are intensive and long-lasting
* Recognition of weak points of the body and a positive influence on them
* Anti-inflammatory and anti-swelling action
* Gentle, non-invasive
* Pain relief
* Swift and wonderful rehabilitation effects
* Faster and better healing of wounds, ulcers (including peptic ulcers)
* Improvement of blood circulation
* Fast recovery of your strength
* Can be used together with a standard drug treatment which you might be taking
* Helps to decrease large doses of drugs
As a result, Scenar-therapy heals the patient and does not just take away the symptoms.
The S.C.E.N.A.R., Self-Controlled Energo Neuro Adaptive Regulation, was developed for the Russian Cold War space program to overcome the unique problems of space travel. Pharmaceuticals were impractical due to the specificity of each drug, leading to a need to store a large variety and quantity of drugs, and also due to the introduction of toxins into the water recycling system.
A Russian team of doctors and scientists, based at Sochi University and led by Alexander Karasev in the late 1970s, developed a method of treatment that was energy efficient, multi-applicable, portable, and also non-invasive. They were the first people to achieve repeatable therapeutic treatment using electrical signals to stimulate the immune system. For this, two of this team received the Order of Lenin.
Head scientist Professor Revenko claimed that there were very few illnesses S.C.E.N.A.R. could not treat and often even cure. Research conducted in Russia proves the effectiveness of S.C.E.N.A.R. therapy in 80% of cases. The S.C.E.N.A.R. was immediately dubbed the ‘Star Trek’ Device by the press because of its origins and its similarity to the ‘all-curing’ medical scanner used in the series, Star Trek.
Now it is widely popular in Canada, Japan, Germany, UK, Holland, Hungary, Finland, USA, and other countries around the world.