Chronobiological assessment is provided on a basis of your cardiogram and your time and place of birth. It is unique for every one similar to the difference in an ECG. This assessment is taken in our office within 10-15 minutes and is sent to the town of Rostov in Russia for evaluation. Results are ready in two weeks with a wealth of specific, practical health information.
The test helps you to assess your own Chronobiological status.
Only one test is necessary to have in your entire lifetime to know:
* Time to wake up and go to sleep
* Time slots to exercise
* Time to eat without gaining weight
* Time to have an important event planed
* Time to take your medicines
* Time to take vocation
* Time to have a course of treatment to prevent aggravation of illness
* Time to be especially careful
* Time to get pregnant easily and conceive a healthy child
* Partners compatibility
* What are your weak organs
Surveys show that most doctors know little about this rapidly evolving field. And since the average visit to a doctor today lasts less than fifteen minutes, you need all the information you can get in order to take charge of your own care and treatment.
Do you experience any of these symptoms?
* Difficulty in finishing usual tasks.
* Unexplained fatigue
* Weak immunity
* Insomnia or excess dreaming
* Difficulty in getting up on time.
* Problems in thinking and concentrating.
* Feelings of sadness, guilt, or pessimism.
* Difficulty in controlling food intake and weight.
But you don’t know why? Could be your biorhythms!
Just as important, an understanding of the body’s internal timing can lead to better overall health and fitness, whatever your age or physical condition.
The scientists Dr. Hermanna Swoboda and Dr. Wilhelm Fliess Discovered biorhythms about a hundred years ago. Both scientists weren’t working together but discovered biorhythms at about the same time.
Chronobiology is the study of the body’s innate, rhythmic patterns. Advances in Chronobiology promise such things as increased productivity and improvements in health and sport achievements. According to Encyclopedia Britannica, the biological clock is “the internal mechanism by which such a rhythmic phenomenon occurs and is maintained even in the absence of the apparent environmental stimulus.” All organisms have a biological clock.
The Circadian cycle is a rhythm with a 24 hour cycle. The sleep wake cycle is the most obvious circadian rhythm. Heart rate, body temperature, and productivity change in accordance to the time of day.
* Circatrigintancycles concern the monthly rhythms. The body’s monthly rhythms mirror those of the natural world.
* Circannualcycles are yearly rhythms that relate with the seasons, such as reproduction, births, and deaths.
There are serious consequences associated with working against the biological clock, such as accidents, depression, and lack of quality sleep. Blood pressure and allergic reactions differ throughout the day. Heart attacks and strokes are also affected by the biological clock. Timing surgery with the biological clock can prove to be life-saving.