Dr. Galina Semyonova DOM has devoted her life to treating and enhancing the wellness and quality of life of her patients. She has extensive experience and background in biofeedback therapy, SCENAR Therapy, Amma Therapy, Shiatsu, Chinese herbal treatments, Chinese and Western nutrition, Reflexology, Iridology, and Light and Sound Therapy. Dr. Galina is a licensed acupuncturist.
Dr. Galina has been widely recognized for the quality of her care. She was featured in The New York Times, New York Magazine, Manhattan Style Magazine, and New Yorker Magazine.
Prior to moving to New York City in 1990 to establish her healing practice, Dr. Galina was a Nurse Practitioner and Physical Therapist for more than ten years in Moscow, Russia, at the Kremlin Medical Center. Dr. Galina graduated with honors and received the Valedictorian Award at the Medical School of the Kremlin. She also graduated with Honors from the Acupuncture Program at the New York College in Syosset, New York, and was awarded for Excellence in Clinic.
Her extensive education, experience, and expert knowledge in the diversified and complementary elements of holistic medicine make her a unique healer helping patients from all walks of life, including well-known celebrities and leaders in business and arts.
"Galina Semyonova graduated with honors and was valedictorian at the Medical School of the Kremlin in Moscow, Russia. She also graduated with honors from the Acupuncture Program at New York College in Syosset, New York, and was awarded for Excellence in Clinic. She presently is licensed in acupuncture and massage therapy, and also has studied in biofeedback therapy, SCENAR Therapy, Amma Therapy, Shiatsu, Chinese herbal treatments, Chinese and Western nutrition, Reflexology, Iridology, and Light and Sound Therapy."
57 PROFESSIONAL CERTIFICATES
- IMEDIS TEST (Voll, VRT)
- BRT (BioResonance Therapy)
- SCENAR Therapy Instructor (Biofeedback) / SCENAR ACADEMY, RUSSIA
- Top 50 Prescription Drugs and Their Herbal Alternatives with Dr. John K. Chen
- Herbal Alternatives to Drugs: Internal Medicine with Dr. John K. Chen
- Homotoxicology and the Neuroendocrine System
- Homotoxicology and Pain Management
- Meridian-Based Pain Mastery
- Microcurrent Electro-acupuncture
- Japanese Meridian Style Acupuncture
- Dr. Tan’s Clinical Wonders with Acupuncture 1,2,3
- Dr. Tan’s Global Balance
- Dr. Tan’s Treating Zang/Fu Disorders with Meridian Conversion Therapy
- Dr. Tan’s Advanced Balance MethodDr. Tan’s “The Secret of Instant Relief for Treating Pain”
- Dr. Tan’s Pulse Diagnostics and Treatment of Internal Diseases
- Dr.Tan’s Strategy of 12 Magical Points
- Acupuncture Physical Medicine
- Advanced Gynecology / Infertility
- Supporting Fertility with Acupuncture
- Mesotherapy with Dr. Le Coz
- Aesthetic Mesotherapy with Dr. Le Coz
- Mesotherapy with Dr. Guido Zanzi
- Acupoint Injection with Dr. Huo and Dr.Song
- Medical Imaging with Dr. Huo and Dr.Song
- Laboratory Tests with Dr. Huo and Dr.Song
- Chinese Pulse Diagnosis, By Lonny Jarret
- Constitutional Diagnosis and Inner Tradition Of Chinese Medicine
- Treating & Diagnosing The Betrayal of Intimacy with Chinese Medicine
- Tumor / Cancer Treatment by Scalp Acupuncture and Herbal Medicine with Dr. Huo
- Men’s / Elderly Diseases and Treatments with Dr. Huo and Dr.Song
- Chinese Qi-Gong needling Technique Training with Dr. Huo and Dr.Song
- TCM Pharmacy Techniques Training with Dr. Huo and Dr.Song
- Dr Yamamoto New Scalp Acupuncture
- Auricular Therapy
- “Chi Cultivation” – Spontaneous Chi Kung
- TCM Dermatology / Diagnosis with High Effective Treatment with Dr. Huo
- Facial Rejuvenation and Non-surgical Facelifts with Dr. Huo and Dr.Song
- Facial Rejuvenation with microcurrent with Susan Mitchel, Lac
- The Bussiness of Beauty with Wilma Schumann
- Constitutional Facial Acupuncture with Mary Elizabeth Wakefield L.Ac., M.S.
- Facial Rejuvenation with Virginia Doran, LAc
- Advanced Iridology
- Cellulite “Synergy” Treatment
- Microneedling for acupuncturists - a TCM approach
- Health Numerology
- German New Medicine
- Metaphoric Cards / w Dr Talpis MD
- Assemblage Point / w Dr Talpis MD
- Universal Therapy Models I-VI / w Dr Talpis MD
- Spiritual Response Therapy
- Past Life Regression
- JetPeel Application / NYLO Aesthetics
- Kiiko Matsumoto’s Japanese-style acupuncture
Experience & Other Records
December 2006 – Present • IMEDIS Center, Moscow. BRT certificate.
October 2003 – Present • Russian S.C.E.N.A.R. Center, Moscow Received certification as a S.C.E.N.A.R. therapist.
May 1993 – 1996 • The New Center, Syosset, New York Acupuncture program – Graduated with honors and received degree of certification as an Acupuncturist as well as a certificate of award for“ Excellence in Clinic”.
March 1996 • NCCA Acupuncture Examination
January 1992 • The New Center, Syosset, New York Massage Therapy Program – Graduated with honors and received a degree of certification as a massage therapist.
August 1992 • New York State Licensing Exam for Massage Therapy Achieved perfect score and honors.
September 1984 – May 1986 • Attended Continuing Education program for Medical doctors Basics of Reflexology and . Traditional Oriental Therapy
September 1978 – December 1981 • Medical College of the Kremlin, Fourth Department of the Minister Of Health, Moscow, Russia Graduated with honors. Received an award for Valedictorian and a diploma as a registered nurse and massage therapist.
August 1996 – Present • Private Acupuncture Practice Concentra Medical Examination, Independent Medical Examiner (Acupuncture)
April 1995 – April 1996 • Student Clinic of the New Center, Internship
June 1986 – September 1990 • Private Acupuncture Practice
SCENAR Therapy Experience
November 2000 – Present • Extensive Education with professors of SCENAR Academy of Russia, including Prof. Dr. Revenko, leading to Certification as a SCENAR Therapy Instructor
January 2002 – Present • SCENAR education for Home SCENAR Therapy to clients with acute and chronic health disorders.
Bio-Resonance Therapy Experience
March 2007 – Present • Extensive Education and research with professors of IMEDIS Academy of Russia, leading to Certification as a Bio-Resonance Therapy Instructor, Private Bio-Resonance Therapy Practice
Massage Therapy Experience
November 1990 – Present • Private Practice, New York Established independent practice. Many clients are Referred By the Apex Club, The New York Health and Racquet Club, and the Fitness Center Of Hotel Carlyle.
January 1991 – Present • Hotel Carlyle Fitness Center, New York • Provide massage therapy for guests and residents of the hotel.
March 1989 – October 1990 • Private Practice, Moscow, Russia • Founded private practice as the Government began to allow entrepreneurial activities in the Soviet Union
December 1982 – March 1989 • Kremlin Medical Center, Moscow, Russia • Performed medical massage for Ministers and deputies and their families upon recommendation from medical doctors from the Kremlin Medical Center.
December 1981 – December 1982 • Kremlin Medical Center, Moscow, Russia Worked in the operating room in the general surgery department.
Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine Alliance • Professional Member
American Society of Acupuncturists • Fellow
American Oriental Bodywork Therapy Association • Certified Practitioner
1995 • “House of David” for serving the Vietnam War Veterans.
1996 • Excellence in Clinic.
1991 • New York Times
2001 • New York Magazine
2001 • Manhattan Style Magazine.
2011 • Times Square Chronicles.
Invented and patented: “Ebostim” Massage Tool